To ensure that taking your supplements will go smoothly, hereby our most important advice and tips.
Make sure you take your pills daily!
Take your supplements daily, it’s very important that you supplement your diet daily with vitamins and minerals. If you have trouble keeping the daily rhythm, try out these tips:
- Set an alarm on your phone or download a special app.
- Store your supplements in a place where you can see them every day.
- Hang notes with a reminder on places where you come every day, for example on your bedroom door or on a cupboard in the bathroom.
Do you find it difficult to swallow your capsule or tablet?
- When you swallow the capsule, bring your chin towards your chest.
- You can also choose our chewable tablets if you use WLS Optimum or WLS Forte.
Nauseous after taking your supplement?
Sometimes it can happen that you become nauseous. This is because your body is not yet used to getting the high dose of vitamins and minerals. These tips help well:
- Don’t take the supplement on a empty stomach.
- Wait with the intake until one or two hours after the meal.
- It can also help to take your supplement just before going to bed.
Do you get stomach pain?
This can happen if you eat food that your body cannot properly handle yet after your operation. Combined with your supplements this can become too heavy for your body.
- Eat small portions that your body can digest easily.
- Don’t drink too much water at once, but take a lot of small sips throughout the day.