|90 pieces per 3 months||$ 90.00|
|Shipment costs within EU||$ 15.00|
|Shipment costs outside EU||$ 35.00|
These prices are excluding VAT. This is a recurring order. The above amount will be charged every 90 days. You can amend or stop orders at any time.
Table of contents
A daily dose of WLS Primo (1 capsule) contains:
|Vitamin A||1200 µg RE||150%|
|Vitamin B1||3 mg||273%|
|Vitamin B2||3,5 mg||250%|
|Niacin (B3)||32 mg NE||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||18 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B6||1,12 mg||80%|
|Biotin (B8)||100 µg||200%|
|Folic Acid (B9)||800 µg||400%|
|Vitamin B12||500 µg||20000%|
|Vitamin C||140 mg||175%|
|Vitamin D3||75 µg||1500%|
|Vitamin E||36 mg α-TE||300%|
* RI = reference intake according to Regulation (EU) 1169/2011.
Take one capsule per day. Do not exceed this recommended dose.<br/>
This product is only suitable for people with a gastric bypass and from the age of 18. This product is suitable for pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding.<br/>
A healthy lifestyle is important, as well as a varied and balanced diet, nutritional supplements are no substitute for this.
1. The capsule is best taken 30 minutes after breakfast or lunch.
2. If you also use a calcium supplement or dairy product, it must be taken at a different time than the WLS Primo capsule. There must be a minimum of 2 hours between the intake of a calcium supplement or dairy product and the WLS Primo capsule.
3. Moisten the capsule in your mouth so that the outer doesn't stick. This way, the capsule slides down your throat easier.
4. When you swallow the capsule, it is best to bring your chin towards your chest, as opposed to throwing it back.
5. Do not drink and eat large amounts directly before, during or after taking the capsule. This way, you avoid feeling nauseous.
6. You can take the capsule more easily with the following foods and quantities: water, sugar free* drinks, a tablespoon of sugar free fruit puree or other liquid foods.
7. If you cannot start using the WLS Primo immediately after the operation, you can also start using the capsule 1 to 3 weeks after the operation.
8. In the unlikely event that taking the capsule does not go well, you should always contact our customer service by telephone or e-mail so we can find a suitable solution together for an optimal intake of your vitamins and minerals.
* PLEASE NOTE: (natural) sugar and sugary foods can be less well tolerated by your body after a bariatric surgery. Therefore, opt for sugar-free foods. This way you prevent feeling sick or nauseous.
Ferrous fumarate, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), capsule (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), zinc citrate, D-alphatocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E), nicotinamide (niacin), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) (CORN), cupric gluconate, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), D-pantothenatecalcium (pantothenic acid), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) (CORN), sodium selenate, manganese citrate, chromium (III) chloride, stabiliser (silicium dioxide), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), potassium iodide, flavour, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), colour (iron oxide, titanium dioxide), pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (vitamin B6), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), sodium molybdate (molybdenum (VI)), D-biotin (biotin).
Nutritional value per capsule *
|Energy in kcal||1.41|
|Energy in kJ||5.9|
|Carbohydrates in g||0.06|
|Proteins in g||0.0|
|Fats in g||0.0|
* 1 capsule weighs 0.95 grams
Take good care of your supplements. Protect your capsules from sunlight, moisture and store them below 25 degrees Celsius. Keep out of reach of children.