|90 pieces per 3 months||$ 90.00|
|Shipment costs within EU||$ 15.00|
|Shipment costs outside EU||$ 35.00|
These prices are excluding VAT. This is a recurring order. The above amount will be charged every 90 days. You can amend or stop orders at any time.
Table of contents
A daily dose of WLS Optimum (1 capsule) contains:
|Vitamin A||800 µg RE||100%|
|Vitamin B1||2,75 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B2||2 mg||143%|
|Niacin (B3)||25 mg NE||156%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||9 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||143%|
|Biotin (B8)||150 µg||300%|
|Folic Acid (B9)||500 µg||250%|
|Vitamin B12||100 µg||4000%|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125%|
|Vitamin D3||75 µg||1500%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg α-TE||100%|
* RI = reference intake according to Regulation (EU) 1169/2011.
Take one capsule per day. Do not exceed this recommended dose.
This product is only suitable for people with a gastric band or gastric sleeve and from the age of 18. This product is suitable for pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding.
A healthy lifestyle is important, as well as a varied and balanced diet, nutritional supplements are no substitute for this.
1. The capsule is best taken 30 minutes after breakfast or lunch.
2. If you also use a calcium supplement or dairy product, it must be taken at a different time than the WLS Optimum capsule. There must be a minimum of 2 hours between the intake of a calcium supplement or dairy product and the WLS Optimum capsule.
3. Moisten the capsule in your mouth so that the outer doesn't stick. This way, the capsule slides down your throat easier.
4. When you swallow the capsule, it is best to bring your chin towards your chest, as opposed to throwing it back.
5. Do not drink and eat large amounts directly before, during or after taking the capsule. This way, you avoid feeling nauseous.
6. You can take the capsule more easily with the following foods and quantities: water, sugar free* drinks, a tablespoon of sugar free fruit puree or other liquid foods.
7. If you cannot start using the WLS Optimum immediately after the operation, you can also start using the capsule 1 to 3 weeks after the operation.
8. In the unlikely event that taking the capsule does not go well, you should always contact our customer service by telephone or e-mail so we can find a suitable solution together for an optimal intake of your vitamins and minerals.
* PLEASE NOTE: (natural) sugar and sugary foods can be less well tolerated by your body after a bariatric surgery. Therefore, opt for sugar-free foods. This way you prevent feeling sick or nauseous.
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), ferrous fumarate, capsule (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), zinc citrate, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) (CORN), nicotinamide (niacin), D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E), flavour, cupric gluconate, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) (CORN), manganese citrate, calcium- D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), stabiliser (silicon dioxide), sodium selenate, potassium iodide, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (vitamin B6), chromium (III) chloride, riboflavin (vitamin B2), colour (iron oxide, titanium dioxide), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), D-biotin (biotin), sodium molybdate (molybdenum (VI)), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
The flavor is cherry flavor and the colorants iron oxide and titanium oxide have been added to this product.
Nutritional value per capsule *
|Energy in kcal||1.0|
|Energy in kJ||4.3|
|Carbohydrates in g||0.0|
|Proteins in g||0.0|
|Fats in g||0.0|
* 1 capsule weighs 0.6 grams
Take good care of your supplements. Protect your capsules from sunlight, moisture and store them below 25 degrees Celsius. Keep out of reach of children.