Table of contents
|Vitamin A||Retinol acetate||1,2 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B1||Thiamin HCL||3 mg||273%|
|Vitamin B2||Riboflavin||3,5 mg||250%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||Nicotinamid||32 mg||200%|
|Pantothensäure (Vitamin B5)||Calcium Panthotenat||18 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B6||Pyridoxin HCL||1,4 mg||100%|
|Folic acid||Pteroylmonoglutamic acid||600 µg||300%|
|Vitamin B12||Cyanocobalamin||500 µg||20000%|
|Vitamin C||Ascorbic acid||120 mg||150%|
|Vitamin D3||Cholecalciferol||25 µg||500%|
|Vitamin E||D-alpha-Tocopherol Succinate||50 mg||417%|
|Vitamin K1||Phytomenadione||300 µg||400%|
|Chromium||Chromium III Chloride||160 µg||400%|
|Iron||Ferrous Fumarate||91 mg||650%|
|Iodine||Potassium iodide||225 µg||150%|
|Copper||Copper gluconate||3 mg||300%|
|Manganese||Manganese citrate||3 mg||150%|
|Molybdenum||Sodium molybdate||112,4 mcg||225%|
|Selenium||Selenium selenite||105 µg||191%|
|Zinc||Zinc citrate||22,5 mg||225%|
*A daily dose of Vitamin A (1 tablet) contains:
|Vitamin A||Retinol acetate||1197 µg||150%|
[^RDA]: RDA = Recommended daily allowance according to DIRECTIVE 2008/100/EC.
1.The capsule is best taken 1 to 2 hours after breakfast, or 1 to 2 hours after lunch. This way, the capsule is lighter on your stomach.
2. If you are also taking a calcium supplement, this must be taken at a different time to the WLS Maximum capsule. Wait at least 2 hours between taking these supplements.
3. Moisten the capsule in your mouth so that the outer layer cannot stick. This way, the capsule slides down your throat easier.
4. When you swallow the capsule, it is best to bring your chin towards your chest, as opposed to throwing it back.
5. Do not drink and eat large amounts directly before, during or after taking the capsule. This way, you avoid feeling nauseous.
6. It is easier to take the capsule with the following foods and quantities:
- Sip of water or other sugar free drinks *
- Tablespoon of sugar free fruit purée or other liquid foods *
7. If you find it difficult to swallow the capsule, you can open the capsule and take just the contents (in powder form) with the aforementioned liquid foods.
8. If you are unable to start taking WLS Maximum straight after the operation, you can also start taking the capsule 1 to 3 weeks after the operation.
9. If you are still struggling to take the capsule, you can always contact our Customer Services by telephone or email. That way, we can find a suitable solution together for optimal intake of your vitamins and minerals.
* PLEASE NOTE: your body is unable to tolerate (natural) sugar and foods high in sugar as well after Weight Loss Surgery. Therefore, choose sugar free foods instead. This way, you avoid feeling nauseous.
WLS Maximum contains corn.
|Nutritional value per capsule*|
|Energy in kcal||1,3|
|Energy in kJ||5,6|
|Carbonhydrates in g||0,1|
|Proteins in g||0,0|
|Fats in g||0,0|
* 1 capsule weighs 0.9 grams
|Nutritional value per tablet *|
|Energy in kcal||1,2|
|Energy in kJ||4,9|
|Carbonhydrates in g||0,3|
|Proteins in g||0,0|
|Fats in g||0,0|
* 1 tablet weighs 0.3 grams
Recommended daily intake
Take 1 capsule per day. Do not exceed this recommended dose. Nutritional supplements are no substitute for a healthy lifestyle and a varied, balanced diet, which are important.
WLS Maximum:Minerals, vitamins (folic acid and B12 contain *corn*), plant-sourced capsule shell (hypromellose), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, talc), fillers (microcrystalline cellulose), natural flavour enhancer (cherry flavour), natural colouring agents (iron oxide, titanium dioxide).
This product contains the flavouring cherry flavour and the colouring agents iron oxide and titanium oxide. This product is suitable exclusively for people who have had a biliopancreatic diversion or duodenal switch and are aged 18 years or older.
Vitamin A: Filler (microcrystalline cellulose), vitamin A, betacarotene, emulsifier (magnesium stearate), stabiliser (stearic acid), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
This product contains no added colouring and flavouring agents or fragrance enhancers. The Vitamin A tablets are suitable exclusively for people with an increased need for vitamin A. For example, patients who have had a biliopancreatic diversion or duodenal switch. The tablets are also suitable for people with a vegetarian and vegan lifestyle. Vitamin A is unsuitable for pregnant women and children under the age of 18 years.