Joining us as a senior PHP / Magento developer means working with a multidisciplinary team of developers on several of FitForMe's key systems. Together with the lead developer, also a senior on Magento you will be responsible for maintaining the Magento webshops and building out new features in the shops.
What you will be doing
- Brainstorming with the team, giving input when translating business requirements into full features
- Building out our microservice architecture and data ware house solution.
- Monitoring and optimizing the Magento shops. Not only the frontend but also the backend which has, during office hours, 50 or more concurrent users processing orders and customers.
- Integrating the webshop with systems like fulfillement, Exact, Adyen, Dotmailer and many more platforms
- Building on the new B2B and internal webshop which will work on Magento 2
- Visiting offices in other countries to work together with the webshop users learning how to improve our systems
- Joining our marketing team in improving the experience of our customers.
So what does that mean? In one week sprints we'll work on new features. You'll work together with different developers to integrate several microservices, financial and marketing platforms and other systems but also improving the backend of Magento for our customer service and building upon the user experience for our customers on the frontend.
You like a challenge and you strive to produce clean code and high quality features. You understand the importance of reliable systems.
Your skills and experience
- At least 4 years of experience with PHP
- At least 2 years of experience with Magento
- You have good English communication skills (spoken and written)
- You have experience with coaching other developers, you know how to explain and teach in an open and welcoming way. Sharing knowledge is important to us.
- You have experience with Scrum / Agile workflow
- GIT and deployment tools are nothing new to you
- You're able to translate user requirements into a technical design
- Experience with a second programming language is a plus
- Experience with Symfony or Laravel is a plus
- Certified Magento developer? That's a big plus
What we offer
- Of course it starts with a competitive salary
- But we also offer you a budget for conferences and trainings or certification
- Comprehensive pension plan
- If you like to travel we invite you to visit colleagues in other offices several times per year
- The freedom to pick your own hardware. Windows, Linux laptop or Macbook, it's up to you
- 25 days of paid leave
- An environment that will motivate you to improve yourself and gives you time to work on side projects
- A great team that likes team outings and drinking a beer on Friday
- Relocation compensation for foreign employees
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org